Attendance Audit Service
Attendance Audits are an affordable, third-party service for verifying and certifying the accuracy of attendance figures and demographic information collected in the attendee registration process. The Attendance Audit Report assures your current and prospective exhibitors that their show selection and investment decisions are based on valid show statistics.
- Builds trust in your exhibition.
- Differentiates your exhibition from competitive events.
- Excellent exhibit space sales tool.
- Provides exhibitors with justification for exhibiting.
- Gives exhibitors the type of information needed to make reliable show selection and investment decisions.*
- Affordable to all size exhibitions.
* Tools are provided to exhibitors to calculate the size of their Potential Audience, estimate the amount of exhibit space and number of personnel needed to reach their Potential Audience, and set realistic lead goals.
Exhibit Surveys served on the International Association for Exhibition Management's (IAEM) Audit Task force that set and approved auditing standards for the exhibition and events industry. Separate standards exist for those B2B and B2C events. Those standards and the use of attendance audits are governed by IAEM's Exhibition and Event Industry Audit Council (EEIAC). Exhibit Surveys abides by all the EEIAC audit standards. For a copy of the standards click here or visit exhibitionaudits.org.
For more information about these services, or any other of your measurement or market research needs, please click here or contact us at (800) 224-3170.